- ✅ INSTALL YOUR ZIP LINE LIKE A PRO: Take all the fuss out of installing your backyard zip line for your kids with the CTSC all-inclusive zip line tensioning kit, which includes everything you need!
- ✅ SAVE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME & EFFORT: Make tensioning and installing your commercial zipline (up to 150') a one-man job with our ergonomic cable puller, sturdy cable grip and convenient tree sling!
- ✅ MAKE LIFE EASIER WITH OUR RATCHET: The heavy-duty ratchet features a robust two-way winch that will tension your cable and hold it in position while you connect the other end without any fuss!
- ✅ TENSION YOUR ZIP LINE WITHOUT HASSLE: Our time-saving, professional cable grip is ideal for almost all zip lines (3/16-inch to 3/4-inch) and will secure your cable without slipping or crimping it.
- ✅ GET YOUR ZIP LINE TENSIONER KIT RISK-FREE: In the improbable case that you are not 100% thrilled with your zip line tensioning set within 30 days, we promise to issue a full refund on-the-spot!
Spend Less Time Installing & More Time Enjoying Your Zip Line!
Looking for an easy and efficient zip line tensioning kit?
Want to save your time and effort with a simple zipline tensioner?
Presenting The Ultimate Zip Line Tensioning Kit By CTSC!
Now you don’t have to waste hours or call multiple people to help you install your backyard zip line.
Turn this otherwise time-consuming and difficult process into a fuss-free, one-man job with our professional-grade zipline tension set!
What’s In It For You?
Breathe A Sigh Of Relief
Instead of spending hours trying to figure out how to tension your zip line – which is extremely frustrating if you have a long zip line – you can finally make the whole process as easy as 1, 2, 3 with the CTSC zip line set.
Install Your Zipline In Minutes
The process is super-simple. Install your wide lanyard on the anchoring tree. Use the cable puller to bring the cable to the correct tension. Use the cable clamp to connect the other end. Enjoy! You will wonder how you ever got along without this kit!
Get A Bigger Bang For Your Buck
Now you can install your zip line yourself since our all-inclusive zip line kit features all the tools and accessories you might need, including 1 x 24.6″ cable puller tool, 1 x 9.4″ cable grip tool and 1 x 98.4″ tree lanyard.
And The Best Part?
You can easily take your portable and easy-to-carry zip line tension kit with you and use it to install your zip line anywhere!
Need More Reasons?
Scroll Up, Hit That “Add To Cart” Button & Make Installing Your Zip Line A Breeze!